Sciatica is a term mentioned for Me pain originating fiorn the sciatic nerve. Sciatic nerve is the longest nerve in the body, starts at the back of the pelvis and nms downward through the hip area and buttocks into each leg. Sciatic pain occurs due to many causes like nerve root compression, disc problems like bulging disc and degenerative disc disease, pregnancy, spinal stenovis, trauma etc. Excruciating pain, homing sensation, radiating pain from hips to knee, numbness, difficulty in walking, bending, standing and doing husehold chores etc. are the symptoms seen in sciatica.
Panchakarma procedures available:
1. Abbyanga —Massage
2. Patrapoliali Swedam— Sudation usMg herbal leaves
3. Kati vasti— Retention ofmedicated on the lower back
4. Matra vasti— Medicated enema.
Aigni Karma Chilkista: Thermal cautery — Specially designed Para surgical procedure Mr provkling instant relief from pain and helps in quick recovery.
• Reduces Mc inflammation pain and stiffness.
• Alleviates the numbness.
• Relieves Me nerve root compression
• Improvas blood circulation in the affected area.
• Strengthens and nourishes the back muscles, joints and soft tissues around spine