Polycystic ovarian syndrome is one of the most common endocrine disordas amoryg women of reproductive age. It is considered as one of the leading causes of infertility. Lifestyle changes like food habits, stress, improper work schedule, sleeping habits; disturbance in FIPO axis, obesity and excess a androgen production due to hyperinsulinemia, hp,othmidism, genetic factors etc. are etiological factors of PCOS. Signs and symptoms include menstrual disorders (oligomemorhea amenerrhea menorrhagia), infertility due lo armvulation, high levels of androgen causing acne and hirsutiern, obesity, insulin resistance
Panchakarma procedures available:
1. Udwartana — Massage using dry powder.
2. Takradhara — Pouring of medicated buttermilk over forehead.
3. Vamana — Periodical emesis.
4. Virechana —Medicated Purgation.
5. Basti / Uttara Basti —bleMcated enema
• Eliurnes the accumulated toxins from the body.
• Normalises the hormonal secretion by correcting the funcfion of HP0 axis.
• Improves the metabolism and reduces Me insulin resistance.
• Corrects and maintains the duration of menstrual cycle.
• Helps in maturation of immature follicles/ cysts.