Cerebral palsy refers to group of disorders the affect the muscle movement and coordation. Cerebral palsy is caused by damage to the motor control centres of Me developing brain and can omur during prepancy, during Mildbirth or alter birth up to about age three. It is one of Me most common calls. of motor disabilities in cbildhood. Signs and 9,110,16 V, ,VV,y such as difficulty in sucking or ea.., delay M speech development, difficulty in walking (walking on toes, crossing or wide gait), delay milestone, tremors, lack of muscle coordination, stiff musclm, involuntary movements, seizures, urinary hwontinence, intellectual disabilities etc.
Panebukurma procedures available:
1. Abkyanga —Massage
2. Nasya — Instillation of nasal drops
3. Shlroplehu —Placing of cotton swab dipped M medicated oil on the centre ofthe head.
4. Shirodhara —Pouring of medicated oil on the forehead
5. Navarakisbl— Sudation using navara rice
6. Vasti— Medicated enema.
• Reduces Me spasficity and stiffnms of muscles.
• Improves Mood and lymphatic circulation.
• Increase, muscle tone, muscle bulk and muscle power.
• Helps in reduction or 1wpm-excitability reflexes.
• Provides lubrication to Me joints and increases flexibility ofjoints.
• Stbnulates Me sensory centres in the brain.
• Alleviation the symptoms ofneurological manifestation.
• Helps in improving motor Mrictions like crawling, silting, walking etc.